After very long wait, Apple approved and listed my fist iOS (iPhone) app at iTunes Store.
On first few days, got good response ( not good as my Android app), got 500+ downloads.
Got my new iMac 27 inch PC and all new iPhone 6 Plus solely for iPhone development purpose…
Also successfully submitted one app and waiting for review…
I have been using Moto x 2nd Gen (2014) from last 1 month. Now I can tell something about this device, like a review at a glance.
- Fast enough to multi task.
- Fast enough to play high end graphic games, very smooth play in mid rage games and OK in high end games.
- Apps and Games lookes very fine in the Moto x screen, lovely.
- I don’t see any issues while using apps and games.
- Camera is good but not great.
- Front facing camera, very bad, you can’t even take a decent selfy, or even a mirror. But the screen can be used as a mirror while screen off.
- I got black leather back, it’s OK, not attractive or eye catching..
- Battery: my above average use, it lost long up to 15 hours, so I have to carry a power bank.
- Call quality and reception is best, no issues at all.
- Excellent built quality. My wife dropped this once (from 5 feed height to concrete), nothing happened to the phone, even a single scratch. Otherwise the phone maybe lucky.
- Dual Ring Flash, seems works as normal flash, nothing special. Sometimes flashes delayed.
- GPS works fine and connects satellites very quick.
- Sound is good enough loud.
- Overall A Good Phone.
Today I got my all new Moto X 2014 (Black Leather). It’s stunning display and lovely look impress me. I will post my own review after 3 days use.
- Quad-band GSM; HSDPA/LTE connectivity
- 5.2″ AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 424ppi; Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat with stock UI (upgradable to Android L)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC chipset with quad-core 2.5GHz Krait 400 processor, Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM
- 13MP camera, dual-LED ring flash, 2160p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- 16/32GB of built-in storage
- Active noise cancellation with four microphones
- 2,300mAh non-removable battery
- Gesture controls via built-in IR sensors
- Available voice control and active notifications
- Sleek, customizable body with superb build, tactility, and handling.
This Baby/kids piano plays piano notes smoothly.
Baby can touch piano notes and listen the piano sound and enjoy.
Also 3 piano music buttons which plays pre-recorded piano music.
Like other free apps, NO DISPLAY ADS which will easily hit by the cute little fingers and exit the piano app.
Hides the status bar and control bar. So baby wont hit the home button or back button to exit the app.
This piano app for kids is a kind of baby rattle for kids fun.
Please rate this Baby Rattle Piano App, I can make many more free apps without display ads.
Note: rarely shows few interstitial ads, not many.
Download Now on Play Store for Free.
I created a web application for displaying market data by hunting from many free resources on the internet.
But many peoples are trying to steal my work and show in their apps and websites and making money.
I am tired of stopping them and going to shutdown my fucking work.